Become a sponsor of ASBME!
Are you interested in supporting the development of the next generation of Biomedical Engineers and having priority opportunities to network with these fantastic students?
If so, your organization should become a sponsor of ASBME!
Please email our club presidents at email@example.com with your company name to request our Sponsorship Packet, or you can access the packet here. This detailed document includes:
Tentative calendar of events for the 2013-14 school year
Tentative 2013-14 budget and sponsorship needs
Five different levels of sponsorship with benefits related to recruiting and advertising
Directed sponsorship opportunities for supporting specific events or programs
All donations are coordinated with ASBME, but are carefully and professionally handled through the Viterbi School of Engineering’s student organization gift account and its non-profit tax ID.
With over 50 successful events this past year and nearly 100 members, ASBME has experienced rapid growth within Viterbi, USC and the surrounding community. Thanks to the support of our sponsors, ASBME has truly become one of the top student-run organizations in the Viterbi School of Engineering.
This year, we would like to continue and improve upon many of these ambitious goals and
1. Hosting our third annual BIOMED research luncheon, showcasing projects by
professors and graduate students across the University
2. Sponsoring four students to attend the National BMES Conference in Seattle, WA
3. Continuation of our hugely successful ASBMEntors program, pairing more than 30
upperclassmen mentors with more than 40 freshman mentees
4. Organizing a new Networking Night (in the fall) to supplement our 18th Annual
Corporate Dinner (in the spring). These events are hugely popular among our members
and corporate sponsors, with more than 100 students in attendance this past year.
5. More vigorous development of BMEStart, the only biomedical engineering design team
at USC, orchestrated by the executive board of ASBME
6. Continuation of our weekly academic, social and philanthropy events.
None of our accomplishments would be possible without the support of industry partners like
you! We hope that you will continue to support our vision as we strive to provide a lively and
unified community for undergraduate engineers.