The following links provide students with opportunities to discover various career paths through job-finding websites. We also provided links to various biomed/biotech company websites and hospital websites who are located locally and have provided wonderful opportunities for interning and shadowing in the past. Good luck!
If you are a representative of a corporation who is not listed below, please contact us about our sponsorship option which comes with numerous perks such as preferential scheduling for on-campus corporate recruitment/information presentations, company advertisement on our website, and invitation to our Annual Corporate Luncheon which provides company representatives and intimate setting to talk with excited and engaged students majoring in biomedical engineering at USC.
Alfred Mann Institute: Visit http://ami.usc.edu/
The mission of AMI is:
- To foster the development of innovative medical devices that may significantly improve health and health care.
- To promote the application of new technologies in biomedical engineering.
- To assist USC faculty in navigating the transition of medical device development from the academic to the commercial environment by providing funds and services for:
- Intellectual property development and patent protection
- Market analysis
- Implementing quality systems for device development
- Product development
- Obtaining regulatory clearance
- Technology transfer to commercial firms
Med Exec International: Visit http://www.medexecintl.com/